We had a lively discussion at the last meeting over the images
for the Hutt Battle. The subjects are a bit of a challenge. In
particular the Near Miss category. So keep on shooting.
For the next meeting, instead of meeting at the center, we are
having an outing.
KCC Spring Perambulation and Photoshoot on Wellington’s Beautiful Waterfront at Sunset.
- Wednesday 8th October (in lieu of Community Centre club night)
- Meet at 6.30 pm at Te Papa main entrance
- Fun, creativity and social, no matter what the weather
- As long as we like, but it might be nice to go to get a beer/food at say 8pm before heading home. There are some good places near there. We can decide venue on the night.
- Foul weather option
- To be announced at 4pm on the day via email. The Reading shopping precinct or the Embassy theatre have been suggested but any other ideas are welcome.
- Mary Livingston (021-380-301), Bruce Pool (027-306-0192), Heuchan Hobbs (027-327-5453)
This will be a fine opportunity to try and make some images for the Hutt
Battle. Particularly in the Near Miss category.
When we start looking at what makes memorable photographs, we soon come to
realise it is the person behind the camera who makes the difference and not
necessarily the camera. This is brought home to me when looking at these