A quick reminder about the meeting this week.
This week we are privileged to have Paul Willyams talking to us.
Paul, from Christchurch, has been working in Wellington. He has kindly agreed
to share with us how he approaches portrait photography, what he thinks is
important and what he does differently.
If you have seen any of Paul’s work, you will know we are in for a treat
and something different.
When: 7:30pm, Wed 27th March 2013
Where: Karori Arts and Crafts Centre
* NZ Camera handout
* Membership dues – Karori Arts and Crafts Centre and Camera Club
* PSNZ National Convention – 1-5 May 2013 – Wellington Town Hall
* Four Exhbitions that we have been invited to participate in
– Portraits Hutt – 17-28 April
– Nudes Hutt – 19 to 30 June
– KA&C – 13 to 20 July
* Wellington Interclub Print Challenge (5th Aug)
* Hutt Battle at the end of the year